THE MAGIC BOX WRITING by Sophie


My magic box
By Sophie

I will put in my box…

Crisp sparkling white snow,
photo of my adorable fuzzy cat,
a soft sunset pink coloured blankie,
the sunset of the last day and
a sterling silver flute that plays the sweetest tune.

A silent breeze at the summit on a snowy mountain,
a subtle ripple of waves on a wild deep ocean,
a secret light blue silk notebook that has all the answers inside,
a stalking white tiger, hunting its prey.
Tundra, who is my cute soft toy and
a cold delicious snow cone.

My box is fashioned of…

The coldest ice with the whitest quartz,
Sapphires from the greatest jewel caves,
The inside is lined with the softest midnight blue silk all the way from India,
Tiny studded diamonds on the lid spell my name and
Holding the box up are mini big bens.

I shall…
Ice skate on a stretching tundra that glows a silver glow in the moonlight,
I will float on the softest cloud onto a mystical mountain
And look down on the world I have.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 ASSEMBLY